Repeat Prescription Request
If you do not have a SystmOnline account, you can use this form to request any repeat prescriptions from the Practice.
The NHS prescription charge will increase from 1 April 2020 by 15 pence to £9.15 for each prescribed item. You will be charged the new amount if you collect your prescription on or after 1 April even if your GP issued your prescription before this date.
Due to the large number of requests we are currently receiving for medication, we have had to increase the turnaround time between ordering and collection from 2 working days to 1 week if collecting from the Dispensary. If you collect from another Pharmacy, you should allow longer. Please bear this in mind when ordering.
REQUESTS FOR INHALERS
We have been receiving a high volume of requests from patients for inhalers, who have not been prescribed these for some time and are ordering “just in case”.
The following guidelines are now in place:
- If you have an inhaler regularly, you will be able to request 1 month at a time.
- If you have not had an inhaler in the last 12 months, this will not be issued. If you are unwell you will need to contact the Surgery for a triage call with a Doctor. If needed, a prescription will be issued for you on the day.
- If you have had a Salbutamol inhaler in the last 12 months, 1 inhaler will be issued.
- If you have had a steroid inhaler/combination inhaler in the last three months (since November 2019), 1 inhaler will be issued.
- If you have not had a steroid inhaler/combination inhaler in the last three months this will not be issued and you will need to contact the Surgery and arrange for a triage call.
In future you may wish to consider registering for our Online Services. The Online Services system remembers which medications you are on and makes requesting repeat prescriptions faster and easier.