Covid Pass Information
How to get your NHS Covid Pass Letter
You can get a letter directly from the NHS to show your Covid 19 status.
This is the only way to get your letter – your GP cannot provide this for you.
There are two letters:
- one for travel abroad
- one for entry to domestic events and venues
You can use this service if the following apply:
- you are fully vaccinated with a Covid-19 vaccine used in the UK
- you had your vaccination in the UK or certain countries abroad
- you are registered with a GP in England or the Isle of Man
To apply for a letter for travel abroad you need to:
- be 12 or over
- wait 5 days after you are fully vaccinated
Domestic events and venues
To apply for a letter for domestic events and venues you need to:
- be 18 or over
- wait 2 weeks after you are fully vaccinated
For Medical Exemptions
You can apply for an NHS Covid Pass letter if you have a medical exemption from Covid-19 vaccination or testing. You can use this letter for entry to domestic events and venues. Please note that you need to contact 119 to apply for an exemption form – your GP cannot do this for you.
Further information and details on how to apply can be found on the NHS Website.